Inuvik Journal

Monday, March 06, 2006

Driving - Northern Style

Temp: -18°C
Sunlight - 10.37 hours

Today I started a mandatory driving course for work. Today was in the classroom all day while tomorrow is driving. Back in the classroom on Wednesday and then driving again on Thursday. The focus of the course is on proactive and defensive driving, especially as it pertains to driving on the ice road and other northern roads. The classroom session was very informative, and as always I learned some valuable things to improve my driving.

There’s not much else to report today. These are pretty standard days, go to work, come home, relax, go to bed, and then back to work the next morning. Once the weather turns a bit warmer, and the light gets longer, I likely will be filling my evenings with more fun stuff.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home