Inuvik Journal

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nothin' Goin' On

Temp: -26°C
Sunlight - 9.70 hours

Aside from work, it’s a time of relaxation. My body has pretty much recovered now.

We have a new arrival in the house - Cable TV. There’s a channel called the “Military Channel”. It’s got tons of programming on there that I’m interested in. All about planes and tanks and troops and more. It’s all pretty interesting and I am watching a lot of it. There’s lots of other stuff to watch too. But most of all, it’s great to be able to watch TV of any sort that has a clear picture.

I’m tentatively planning another tip to Whitehorse. Lorie quickly opted out of any trip to Whitehorse – she has to work anyway. So If I do make a trip, it will be alone. It will have to happen soon since we are starting to run out of many supplies. If it’s just me going, then there will be plenty of room in the jeep for supplies.

Tomorrow is Thursday and my plans for the weekend are set. I plan to do absolutely nothing! Can’t wait.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • Sheila and I look forward to seeing pics of the area. Keep up the news.
    Don & Sheila

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home