Inuvik Journal

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Back...again

Hi everybody:

After an inexcusable absence, I'm back. I'm so busy these days that I won't have time to post long entries...however, I have a ton of pictures that I can post. My plan is to post two or three pictures a day...with a little commentary, maybe! Click on the picture for a proper sized view.

Cheers!

Here's the first installment:

This is a typical view of the mountains that border the Dempster Highway. On a trip south to Whitehorse and Dawson City in the summer of 2006, Lorie took this picture. As you can see, the views are astonishing. Only in the north!



This is a picture of one of the many boardwalks in Dawson City. This is a neat place to visit, there is a lot to see, even though the place is small. Lorie and I went there in the summer of 2006. We had a great time even though our stay was short...and, we will be returning. In a future blog there will be more on Dawson City and its famous (or infamous) sour-toe cocktail!



Cheers for now!

Lorne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home